Monday, January 30, 2012

The winter that wasn't?

These pics are from New Year's Day 2012.  It's been a particularly mild winter here in West Virginia.  Not that there's anything wrong with that.  I'm all about the sun and getting my vitamin D these days.  We're finally on the other side of the shortest daylight times which makes me wildly happy.  I'm on enough of a roller coaster ride of hormones from peri-menopause without being in constant darkness.  I hear my husband chiming in with a big AMEN, on the hormone roller coaster ride from hell.  I think it's a ride we'd both like to get off of.  LOL

This was a memorable day.  Windy as all get out and beautiful to the Nth degree.  Two of the kids had a great time outside flying a kite.  The other one couldn't be bribed to go outside.  Go figure?

No comments:

Post a Comment