Sunday, January 29, 2012

Good Morning

It's Sunday morning and the sun is shining so that's a good thing and it's 32 degrees.   So tired of dreary gray days, I know I'm not the only one.  My friend Crystal has a daily post on Facebook of how many days we have until Spring.  As of today, we have 51 more days!  I always look forward to her daily countdown.  Waking up with a headache wasn't a great start, but I'm looking for silver linings. 


View from the front porch
 Later today is my youngest daughter's birthday party.  We're having a combined rollerskating party later for her and a friend's daughter.  Two parties + one time + split the cost = YAY!!!!  Those girls are so cute together, with smiles that could light up a room!  Lots of friends coming.  So blessed.  It should be a really fun and busy afternoon. 

Coffee - check
Guess that means I need to get started on those cupcakes.

1 comment: